Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Best Malaysian Food Picks

Nurul's Delights

Homemade biscuits and cookies is now trending especially during the festive seasons here in Malaysia. In other words, people's taste buds may differ from one another but eventually they would prefer homemade than factory baked cookies. 

As for me, I do indeed favour homemade cookies if I were to purchase. It is vital to get good food and when it comes to food we certainly become picky. So when I do get to indulge myself with foods or other delicacies that really gives my taste buds an edge in taste then I would surely recommend it to others without a doubt.
Nurul's Delights Speciality Pineapple Tarts
Talking about pineapple tarts alone would just make any tart fans drool over it and that includes me, guilty as charged. On any occasions, if I would bumped into this luxurious delicacy I would not hesitate to try one out. Yes indeed it is a bad habit to plunge towards something that is your favourite, but I can't help it. At some times I would just stop at one or two and if my cravings yearns for more well say I would tops go four or five depending on the taste of it. 

Then I met up with an old time friend (in terms of long time no see friend and not old in age to be exact) she gave me a bottle of her homemade Pineapple Tarts bearing the name Nurul's Delights. Okey, the looks of the jam certainly looks tempting at that time and I had to drool down to the last drop till I reached home to taste it.

WOW! One, two, three, four, five and on and on and on! Couldn't possibly stop just at that point. I called her up and said that I LOVED it! The fine texture of her homemade tarts was perfect for a tart fan like me and even the jam had a pleasant taste. At that point, I knew her pineapple tarts would be a hit amongst tart lovers. 
Nurul's Delights London Almond Cookies

After indulging myself with pineapple tarts from Nurul's Delights, I was then offered to taste her homemade London Almond Cookies. Personally, if her pineapple tarts are so savoury to my taste buds, I would say that any of her homemade cookies should come up to my expectations in taste and I wouldn't say no to such offer. 

Yes, indeed I was correct! Nothing more is need to be said about it's taste and texture. Just biting into the biscuit itself brings a delightful sensation combination of baked biscuits coated with fine texture of chocolate dip. Nothing beats the taste of good chocolate doesn't it?
Nurul's Delights Sugee Biscuits
Indulgence after indulgence! How I love my life. For my last pick of cookies from Nurul's Delights today, Sugee Biscuits. Everyone knows the that if you want to have Sugee Biscuits to eat, it better taste good. And it all comes to how does it taste? Undoubtedly, the taste was so rich and with that beautiful melting texture in the mouth, I'd say even you will ask for more. Take my word for it! For if it is good then it is good!

For those interested to get indulged into Nurul's Delights range of cookies as I happily did, here is their contact number :

Nurul's Delight ~ 017-3917023 ~ 
Location at Bandar Country Homes, Rawang, Selangor.

(For any enquiries do not hesitate to call them. Available for all occasions!)


Visit our site >> http://asrinacraft.blogspot.com <<



No comments:

Post a Comment